Live your best life in Australia & get Sponsored to do it!
GCG Global Healthcare would only want to hear from Chief MRI Radiographers or Technologists that have managed their own departments from the following countries:
South Africa, United Kingdom, Singapore, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and the Middle East. An above
The successful applicants will have excellent communication and customer liaison skills.
You will be flexible, self-motivated and will have the ability to work independently or as part of a team and can manage multiple relationships with various referrers and teams.
Above average command of the English language is ESSENTIAL.
We love people who are passionate, as we are about technology, innovation and excellence in Imaging Healthcare.
We will support you working together with our clients imaging teams to drive better health and diagnosis outcomes for patients across Australia.
Live in some of the most beautiful town, villages or cities in Australia for 5-years then choose one of the big cities to live and work in.
You will be responsible for providing a very high-level MRI services to patients in one of our many regional sites, with state-of-the-art facilities to grow the service, at the best imaging across all modalities.
Essential to the role:
- Work collaboratively and communicate effectively with patients, care givers including the Clinical and administration team.
- Provide a high level of care, patient safety and comfort with MRI examinations of patients.
- Implement and comply with quality processes and mechanisms as required, positive improvements to services, processes, procedures, and workflows.
- Managing patients and operating specialised medical imaging equipment
- Consistently delivering high levels of patient care and service
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with patients, referrers, staff and managers
- Promoting and maintaining the highest quality and safety standards
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years as chief in your department.
You will be provided with the following:
- Sponsorship to live in Australia.
- Commitment to continuing professional development (CPD) and career advancement
- Opportunities to progress with our clients imaging companies continued growth and expansion
- Latest imaging equipment and continued investment in new technology
- The shared collective knowledge and support of one of the biggest imaging networks in Australia.
- Competitive remuneration package with flexible work options
- Commitment to your health and well-being, including access to employee assistance program
- A range of employee benefits, such as paid parental leave and discounted Health Insurance
- An innovative, respectful and welcoming clinic environment united in the pursuit of excellence
Key selection criteria:
- Current relevant Radiography Radiation licence and professional registration
- Appropriate qualifications in Medical Imaging Technology/Diagnostic Medical Radiography
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of health professionals and corporate staff
- Experience using Siemens and other vendors equipment desirable
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and are passionate about the delivery of excellence in medical imaging services to patients, referrers and the community, we encourage you to apply today.
My client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.