- Saturday - Sunday, 8 - 9 May 2021
24th AMSIG Annual Scientific Virtual Meeting
On behalf of the Australasian Musculoskeletal Imaging Group (AMSIG) executive and the convenors, we would like to invite you (yet again) to join us at the 24th Annual Scientific Virtual Meeting on May 8-9 2021.
The events of 2020 have impacted on us all in many ways. Not only in our workplaces and personally with restrictions on our movements but also by cancelling and postponing so many of our regular teaching and networking opportunities. Our thoughts go out to those who have had more significant effects than just inconvenience.
Because of ongoing uncertainties, in Australia and throughout the world and in view of likely significant international travel disruption for the foreseeable future, it has become increasingly clear, that we will need to plan for an entirely digital, virtual meeting. That said, we are working hard to ensure that this will be a truly memorable virtual event.
The program will be almost unchanged, but the speaker presentations will be pre-recorded to guarantee optimal quality. In each segment of the program, these recorded talks will be followed by an interactive segment from the same speakers to allow questions and further discussion. We are planning to run the workshops virtually as well – look out for further announcements as these details are confirmed.
- Assoc/Prof Bruno Giuffrè, Royal North Shore Hospital, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Dr Catherine Hayter, Castlereagh Imaging, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Dr Jennie Noakes, Castlereagh Imaging, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Dr Julie Schatz, Alfred Medical Imaging, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Dr Emily Davidson, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney Australia
- Imaging of the sacroiliac joints
- Case of the Day Quiz
- Imaging of the spine
- Imaging of peripheral joints
- Tumour MDT
- Short talks on tumour imaging